The Gift of Time Together
When you or a loved one is facing a life-threatening illness, such as cancer, time together is the most treasured gift you can receive.
Carson and his family were given the Gift of Time Together when they spent a long weekend in Nashville in 2016. After that weekend, they decided to go on their Trip of a Lifetime across the country to see the seven natural wonders of America. During that time, they created memories that would last a lifetime and spent memorable time together.
The Gift of Time Together provides families affected by cancer and other life threatening illnesses a temporary escape from the appointments, treatments, and the daily grind of a diagnosis by gifting the family an experience away. Participants are offered customized experiences including accommodations, meals, transportation, and other memorable activities.
The memories made during this respite will last a lifetime and provide comfort, laughs, and joy when the cancer journey is challenging.
Does your family qualify for an experience with The Gift of Time Together?
- Parent or guardian has cancer and has children under 18 years of age.
- Or a child under the age of 25 has cancer.
- Or you are a bereaved family as the result of cancer (parent or child).
How to apply:
- Complete The Gift of Time Together application linked below.
- A representative of CarsonStrong will contact the main point of contact on the application to discuss next steps.