Monday, September 27, 2021
Tee times 8:30 AM- 2:30 PM (Sign up for a Tee time will be emailed after registration is complete)
Silver Lake Country Club
1325 Graham Rd,
Silver Lake, OH 44224
Grab your clubs and hit the tees with us at the 5th Annual Carson Higgins Memorial Golf Outing! Help us to raise funds in support of children with pediatric cancer and other life-challenging illnesses and their families.
Continental breakfast, cart lunch and heavy appetizers will be available for participants. Enjoy the coveted swag bag, and satisfaction of knowing your day of fun makes a real difference for kids and families in need.
Proceeds from the Outing will fund the implementation of Augment Therapy, an exciting, new physical therapy program, at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, and other programs that were meaningful to Carson.
Other Ways to Support the Cause:
- Sponsor: Showcase your business at the event! Sponsorships start at $250.
- Participate: Limited foursomes are still available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-931-0291 to secure your spot.
- Volunteer: Volunteers help the event run smoothly! See our sign-up form for more details.
- Donate: Donate an item or experience for the silent auction.
- Give: Financial donations fuel our mission. The more we raise, the more children we can help.
Reserve your place now.
Limited foursomes are still available. Email email@example.com or call 330-931-0291 to secure your spot.
$800 per foursome.
$1,000 per foursome including Super Ticket (Three-quarter Zip Shirt & all games and mulligans included, except Skins)
1325 Graham Road, Silver Lake, OH, 44224
Sponsoring the Carson Higgins Memorial Golf Outing is a great way to showcase your business while supporting children with pediatric cancer and other life-challenging illnesses and their families.
There is a sponsorship level for every size business and budget! Your business will receive on-site recognition and other benefits based on the sponsorship level. Your support is greatly appreciated and makes a real difference in the lives of others.